We're hiring full-stack software engineers. You'll be working directly alongside the founding team to write and ship code. Compensation is a mix of cash and equity, with full benefits and standard start-up perks provided.
- Design and build our core product: an AI assistant that actually helps users save money.
- Work closely with the rest of the engineering team to ensure code quality and operational stability.
- Give your input on architectural, strategic and hiring decisions.
Ideally you'll have:
- 4+ years of experience with software development and shipping products at scale.
- A keen eye for product and user experience.
- Prior work with early-stage companies.
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Ability to think critically and independently.
We seek a highly motivated individual to execute the day-to-day operational functions of our company. This position will report directly to the CEO.
Your job is to make the trains run on time -- even while we doubled the number of trains yesterday and they'll all have to switch to hyperloop tracks tomorrow. You know the balance of delicately jumping through hoops and aggressively breaking through walls to achieve an objective. You bring a smile to the faces of those around you. The ideal candidate is hyper-organized and proactively finds ways to make the entire company more efficient. This role is intended for someone who is eager for enormous responsibility at an early-stage company.
- Operations Leadership: Full responsibility of building internal operations structures, creating a productive work environment, and supporting team morale.
- Team Management: Attend meetings, take notes, prepare agendas and action items. Make sure that the team is communicating efficiently and hitting milestones.
- Talent Recruiting: Collaborate with different parts of the company with talent needs to schedule interviews, source candidates through multiple platforms, conduct phone screens and track candidate metrics.
- Human Resources: Responsible for the full life cycle of HR, including on-boarding, contracting, benefits management, employee immigration management, etc.
- Office Management: Manage team meals, snacks, office supplies, corporate and legal operations, business travel, expense management and visitor accommodation.
- Finance: Manage our accounting firm, review financial statements, and execute payroll and accounts receivable.
- Event Management: Plan and organize company events, recruiting events, and company off-sites
- Customer Success: Supervise and optimize our customer success team, building a robust and effective feedback loop from end users to the product, growth, and engineering teams.
- Special Projects: Alongside the executive team, design and execute special products related to strategy, product, and financing.
- A burning desire to get the job done, regardless of the obstacles.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Quantitative ability and data-driven decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated interest in learning the ins and outs of an early-stage, high-growth technology company.
We seek an in-house talent acquisition expert to identify and hire the best team members in the world across all departments.
You’ll have a unique opportunity to grow our team dramatically. This is not an easy job: the bar is already very high!
- Build and optimize a robust, results-driven talent acquisition pipeline.
- Execute hires -- from identification to initial phone screen to on-site to closing.
- Work closely with the rest of the team to identify characteristics of great candidates and build consensus around processes and decisions.
- Create a culture for the talent acquisition team, and build your team as the company grows.
- Past successful experience with technical recruiting.
- You don't settle for anyone but the best.
- Incredible interpersonal skills.
- Use of creativity as a competitive advantage in the market for talent.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do twice the work in half the time.
Trim is the largest and fastest-growing AI assistant for personal finance. We've saved more than $8 million for our users to date. Trim analyzes user transaction data to automatically identify and execute on opportunities to save -- such as negotiating bills, contesting fees, canceling old subscriptions, and finding better financial products.
Trim is backed by private venture capital investors. Our office is located in the Mission District of San Francisco. We proactively seek individuals from a diversity of backgrounds to join our team.
Interested in learning more? Email co-founder Thomas Smyth: thomas at asktrim dot com.