We're hiring full-stack software engineers. You'll be working directly alongside the founding team to write and ship code. Compensation is a mix of cash and equity, with full benefits and standard start-up perks provided.
- Design and build our core product: an AI assistant that actually helps users save money.
- Work closely with the rest of the engineering team to ensure code quality and operational stability.
- Give your input on architectural, strategic and hiring decisions.
Ideally you'll have:
- 4+ years of experience with software development shipping products at scale.
- A keen eye for product and user experience.
- Prior work with early-stage companies.
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Ability to think critically and independently.
Growth and Marketing
We seek our first non-technical hire: someone to own and execute Trim’s growth and marketing strategy.
You’ll have a unique opportunity to build our growth engine: acquiring users through paid and organic channels, converting users into revenue, and creating a virtuous cycle that makes the rocket ship go faster. This role is intended for someone who is eager for enormous responsibility at an early-stage company.
- Accelerate our top-line growth.
- Create and execute rapid growth and marketing experiments.
- Develop and display a robust data analytics framework that we use to guide decision-making.
- Work closely with the product and engineering team to launch new features that contribute to growth initiatives.
- Create a culture for the growth team. Build this culture by recruiting and hiring the best possible teammates.
- Push the envelope of what's possible.
- Intensity verging on insanity. This job consists of running into walls and then running through them.
- Significant experience in user acquisition.
- Quantitative ability and data-driven decision-making skills.
- Intuition for data analysis and rapid experimentation.
- Previous success growing early-stage startups is a big plus.
- Ability to hire and lead a team as the company grows.
- Intensity, tenacity, and creativity.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and dive right in.
Trim is building an AI assistant that stops consumers from getting screwed, starting with personal finance. Trim’s first functionality – featured by the New York Times, ABC, The Washington Post, and many other publications – was a tool that finds all of your subscriptions and cancels the ones that you don’t want. Today we offer a host of additional financial assistance, from disputing overdraft fees to notifying you of unusual transactions.
Trim is backed by private venture capital investors. Our office is located in the Mission District of San Francisco. We proactively seek individuals from a diversity of backgrounds to join our team.
Interested in learning more? Email co-founder Thomas Smyth: thomas at asktrim dot com.