We're hiring full-stack software engineers. You'll be collaborating directly with the founding team to write and ship code. Compensation is a mix of cash and equity, with full benefits and standard start-up perks provided.
- Design and build our core product: an AI assistant that actually helps users save money.
- Work closely with the rest of the engineering team to ensure code quality and operational stability.
- Give your input on architectural, strategic and hiring decisions.
Ideally you'll have:
- 4+ years of experience with software development and shipping products at scale.
- A keen eye for product and user experience.
- Prior work with early-stage companies.
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Ability to think critically and independently.
We seek a highly motivated individual to grow revenue substantially. This role will have direct P&L responsibility for one of our products.
This job has three components:
- Expand Scope: Create processes to expand our monetization efforts across multiple opportunities.
- Improve Efficiency: Use data to improve unit economics.
- Scale: Adapt to increased complexity during a period of hyper-growth.
- Laser focus on revenue growth.
- Speed as a competitive advantage.
- Quantitative decision-making skills. Knowledge of SQL or ability to learn SQL in Week 1 is a must.
- Intellectual honesty.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the rest of the team.
Chief of Staff / Special Projects
This role requires a factotum: someone who can do everything. You will help execute the day-to-day operational functions of the company, reporting directly to the CEO.
Your job will encompass everything from investor meetings to customer service. This role is intended for someone who is eager for enormous responsibility at an early-stage company.
- Team: Make the whole team more effective by improving our internal processes.
- External Partners (1): Serve as the primary point of contact for our business partnerships.
- External Partners (2): Supervise a constellation of outside services that supply legal services, team meals, snacks, office supplies, and expense management.
- Finance: Manage our accounting firm, financial statements, accounts receivable & accounts payable.
- Customer Success: Supervise our customer success team, building a robust and effective feedback loop from end users to product, growth, and engineering.
- Special Projects: Alongside the executive team, design and execute special products related to strategy, product, and financing.
- A burning desire to get the job done, regardless of the obstacles.
- Prior work experience in technology, consulting, or finance.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong interest in learning the ins and outs of an early-stage, high-growth technology company.
We seek an in-house talent acquisition expert to identify and hire the best team members in the world across all departments.
You’ll have a unique opportunity to grow our team dramatically. This is not an easy job: the bar is very high for new hires.
- Build and optimize a robust, results-driven talent acquisition pipeline.
- Execute hires -- from identification to initial phone screen to on-site to closing.
- Work closely with the rest of the team to identify characteristics of great candidates and build consensus around processes and decisions.
- Create a culture for the talent acquisition team, and build your team as the company grows.
- Past successful experience with technical recruiting.
- You don't settle for anyone but the best.
- Incredible interpersonal skills.
- Use of creativity as a competitive advantage in the market for talent.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do twice the work in half the time.
Trim is the largest and fastest-growing AI assistant for personal finance. We've saved more than $8 million for our users to date. Trim analyzes user transaction data to automatically identify and execute on opportunities to save -- such as negotiating bills, contesting fees, canceling old subscriptions, and finding better financial products.
Trim is backed by private venture capital investors. Our office is located in the Mission District of San Francisco. We proactively seek individuals from a diversity of backgrounds to join our team.
Interested in learning more? Email the CEO, Thomas Smyth: thomas at asktrim dot com.